At some point, there are people and businesses that need to be relocated. In this case, they may want their new location to be cleaned before they move in. Similarly, when an establishment owner wants his old location to be cleaned and picked up after they moved out. Usually, establishments like apartments, houses and buildings are some of the location that usually seek for cleaning services which called as move out / move in cleaning service. Therefore, if you have a cleaning company that offers different cleaning service, it is your chance to make more profits.
Basically, a move out / move in Plumbing Services in Sydney is needed when a certain tenant move out from another location to another. This is where a cleaning company will pick up the mess of a new or old building. Cleaning service of move in/out vary depends on the size of the location. If you are newbie in offering this kind of cleaning service, you may want to start in small jobs. Usually, job sizes range in floor size of the establishment. For small sized job, start offering move out/in cleaning service to apartments and houses.
If you are ready to provide move in/out cleaning services, you better start contacting property management companies. Being located in residential or collage town is beneficial for you as there will be no problem of work shortage. If your company has been cleaning commercial buildings before, there will be no doubt that many clients will seek for your services if they are in need of move out/in cleaning services.
For a good start, it is better to cooperate with on-site proper manager so that you will be able to estimate the time you need to spend in cleaning the entire building. After you and the onsite property manager have built a good rapport, instead of providing estimated charge for cleaning service, you will just let your cleaning time billed. Your clients will mostly likely need specialized cleaning services like carpet cleaning, tile scrubbing and floor polishing. This is where you can charge them separately therefore you can have extra profits.
The prices of the cleaning service of move out/in that you can offer to your clients may vary depends on the type of the facility you are going to clean. The most ideal fee for cleaning service is $20 – $25. Mostly, apartments and houses are less profitable since owners need to adhere in the limited budget for cleaning service. They usually prefer their cleaning service charge to be flat rate. This is where you need to be careful while bidding as you may realize that you’re losing profits because you have been overlooked the timeline.
Regardless if you the building you are going to clean is residential or commercial, there are some helpful steps and measures you may want to consider while offering a move out/in cleaning service. These steps will help you assure the satisfaction of your clients.
1. Determine how big the cleaning team that the building needs. If the building needs a small number of people to get cleaned like small apartments or houses, 2 to 4 personnel can be ideal.
2. Assign personnel that has specialized skills when it comes to specific cleaning task so that the cleaning proceedings could be done faster and more convenient. For an instance, an expert window cleaner should be assigned in cleaning windows and glass panels.
3. The Cleaning team leader would be liable in bringing and gathering all the equipments and tools used in cleaning the building before and after the cleaning proceedings.
4. Before you start, check the utilities of the building. Of course, to clean the floors and tiles, you need water. To make the vacuum working, you need electric power. Thus, you need to make sure that all of these aspects are presented before you start with the cleaning project.
5. Start your cleaning process by picking up all big and heavy trash so that you can vacuum the room / space without any hassle and disturbances.
6. Vacuum the building properly. This is highly important in move out/in cleaning services. It is advisable to use a backpack vacuum as it can make the work faster and easier. Remember to start vacuuming from the top to low together with baseboards, light fixtures blinds and windows. Instead of wiping cabinets and drawer tops, better vacuum them for faster and easier cleaning process
7. Start cleaning the stuck dirt and grimes in the wall and other surfaces after you have finished vacuuming the room. You can use chemicals and detergents in cleaning furniture, floors and walls. It is better to use concentrated chemical instead of ready-to-use chemical as you can save more money from them.
8. For heavy stains and dirt, spray concentrated fumes. Just make sure that the room is properly ventilated so that they will avoid breathing the sprayed fumes. Employees should wear proper protective gear to avoid any suffocation or breathing problems.
9. Use proper cleaning supplies like paper towels, microfiber cloth or terry cloth rags.
For dust, use microfiber clothe that is color green; color blue for windows and other glass surfaces, red and yellow for restrooms and countertops respectively.
10. For more convenient sink and tiles scrubbing, use brush of different kind. For tiles and ceramic surfaces use grout brush. For faucets, it is advisable to use toothbrush.